Bucksport Inn is a SMOKE-FREE property. We greet our guests beginning at 3:00 pm daily unless prior arrangements are made. Don’t forget your government-issued ID and American Express, Visa, Discover, or Master Card. Check out and be on the way to your next Maine adventure by 10:00 am. Grab a fresh cup of coffee before you go!
Extra-person charges may apply for additional adults or children over 9 yrs old.
Welcoming travelers is the best part of the day. This includes your canines! We have dog-friendly rooms available, so your pup will not miss out on the memories you make here in Maine. If you are traveling with your pet, please call us at 207-469-3111 to make sure we have the appropriate room available for your stay. Before you book read our complete pet policy below.
Things happen. We will miss seeing you. A cancellation fee of one night is applied to cancellations not made more than 48 hours in advance.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in guest rooms (even if in a crate).
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while on the motel property.
- Please feed your dogs on the bathroom tile floor (any wet spots on the rug will automatically be assessed a $50 cleaning fee exclusive of any other cleaning fees (if applicable).
- Please walk your dog to the rear of the building. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs anywhere on the property including the woods.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beds, the $50 fee will be assessed if excessive fur is visible on the beds.
- Ice buckets are not to be used as dog dishes. Additional damage fees may apply upon check-out.
- Trained Service Dogs (not Emotional Support Animals) are welcome in all rooms at no extra charge (with proper documentation) Arrangements must be made at the time of booking.
- Dogs will be charged $20 per night, limit 1 dog (decisions to allow multiple dogs will be made on a case-by-case basis by management).